Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What I Love Wednesday!

I love...bling bling!

I mean, who doesn't? Engagement rings are my favorite though, and I love how you can match any style to your personality. Yes please, I'll take one of each!
Rings for days!
I love cushion cut! This is an elegant addition to a simple cushion cut.
Then again, if you don't find a style that fits you, make one! My teacher from high school designed her own ring and came up with this beautiful design! Thanks, Summer for letting me include your ring!
Cute idea!
Sleek and simple.
Non-traditional and gold.
What style do you love?

2 comments:

  1. we need to stop being the same person. it's creepy :) have i eyeballed the hexagon diamond ring on catbird? yes. ps if you haven't been to catbird yet, you should check it out. they have kind of different but super cute stuff (and engagement rings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Tiffany's Novo, a cushion-cut with a diamond band. simple but glamorous is what I like!

    ReplyDelete